Fashion TV is the all time fashion channel, which featuring runway shows from all the fashion weeks throughout the whole world and interview of well known deisgners and models. I found this channel when i traveled in Bangkok and Cambodia, and watching Fashion TV became my routine life throughout the whole journey.
Loving fashion, and you will love Fashion TV, enjoy~
Mr.Ring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
-
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
-
这个星期脸书最流行什么呢?莫过于我们的 Miss Lin啦!她可来头不小呢,刚才从法国时尚周回来就为我们讲解什么是fashion,要如何成为party焦点,最重要的事如何以一个move把每一个场面都hold住。她的时尚品味mr ring真的不遑多让,因为要hold住整个场面,小弟...
-
I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese di...
-
First of all, do we have any difference between 2010 and 2011? Haha, hopefully the answer is a big "NO". Happy New year to all my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment