Tik tok tik tok...
Tomorrow is the big day of Mr. Ring,
His convocation, maybe is the one and only one...
Does he nervous? Not really...
Does he exicited? Not really...
But he is looking forward to meet his coursemates...esp yik weng, jacky, joyce, kc, yong chew...etc
tik tok tik tok...left 7 hours before departs from house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
-
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
-
这个星期脸书最流行什么呢?莫过于我们的 Miss Lin啦!她可来头不小呢,刚才从法国时尚周回来就为我们讲解什么是fashion,要如何成为party焦点,最重要的事如何以一个move把每一个场面都hold住。她的时尚品味mr ring真的不遑多让,因为要hold住整个场面,小弟...
-
I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese di...
-
First of all, do we have any difference between 2010 and 2011? Haha, hopefully the answer is a big "NO". Happy New year to all my ...
Sleep early, do a face mask tonight.
ReplyDeleteheheh funny
ReplyDeletenot looking forward to see auz? LOLOLOLOL
ReplyDelete