However, picture taken at Morocco is really amazing! The dessert is awesome, the camel is cute, the clothes are extraordinary beautiful and the whole concept is just fresh and high fashion! Best photo this week goes to Molly again, her face expression is always the strongest. I truly believe she and brittani might be the top two, finger crossed!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
-
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
-
这个星期脸书最流行什么呢?莫过于我们的 Miss Lin啦!她可来头不小呢,刚才从法国时尚周回来就为我们讲解什么是fashion,要如何成为party焦点,最重要的事如何以一个move把每一个场面都hold住。她的时尚品味mr ring真的不遑多让,因为要hold住整个场面,小弟...
-
I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese di...
-
First of all, do we have any difference between 2010 and 2011? Haha, hopefully the answer is a big "NO". Happy New year to all my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment