Monday, August 18, 2008
选择。原谅。其实。希望
我选择了我该选择的
我听见了我从前没听过的
我想了很多以前只是幻想的
我说了我一直很想说的。
请别怪我 因为我从没爱过
请忘记我 曾经对你说的做的
请原谅我 打开了你心里的那一扇门
请宽恕我 没好好地把它关上
却让冷风吹过。
其实我也想做的更好的
其实现实始终还是现实
其实爱与不爱 都很矛盾的
其实感觉 仍然停留在原地
只是我勉强跨过
希望你能好好的继续生活
因为这分友情
还是值得拥有
值得珍惜的。
1 comment:
Anonymous
September 15, 2008 at 10:49 PM
朋友说,站在原地比往前走更难。
两者之中,放弃一个就是选择。
选择本身是单纯的,选择后的结局衍生当初放弃的不舍,才是罪过。
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
你和我的时光 You and I
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
SOP of toilet bowl cleaning
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
Tube-a-week: Miss Lin, the hilarious fashion guru
这个星期脸书最流行什么呢?莫过于我们的 Miss Lin啦!她可来头不小呢,刚才从法国时尚周回来就为我们讲解什么是fashion,要如何成为party焦点,最重要的事如何以一个move把每一个场面都hold住。她的时尚品味mr ring真的不遑多让,因为要hold住整个场面,小弟...
Tag
hai...long time din update my blog now...here is juz the tag....enjoy being tagged my friends!!! Real name: oh my...i won't put it onlin...
Makan Prince-Korean Food
I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese di...
朋友说,站在原地比往前走更难。
ReplyDelete两者之中,放弃一个就是选择。
选择本身是单纯的,选择后的结局衍生当初放弃的不舍,才是罪过。