Final battle for test 2 today,it is so tired and my whole body almost reach my maximum tolerable level,exhausted...U might said i am so silly,coz it is juz a small test...but sometimes u will lost ur control ability when staying in one house with all of your coursemates.I din blame anyone here,juz think that sometimes it is hard for me to abandon my study and juz let it go because i cannot beat down the "Kiasu-ness" in my heart,truthfully...So?I am stuck in a compromising situation where i should stop or i should continue...haiz...
However,i will find some time to relax like surfing internet,updating my blog or even singing loudly even though it was disturbing sometimes,haha.I really hope that i can hold it until tonight and then i can have a nice sleep...
Life is full of pressure when you growing up,pressure for study is no doubt,and sometimes pressure from peer.I really need to learn to control the pressure around me and find a way to release it intermittently,so as you,whoever who read my post now...good luck!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
-
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
-
这个星期脸书最流行什么呢?莫过于我们的 Miss Lin啦!她可来头不小呢,刚才从法国时尚周回来就为我们讲解什么是fashion,要如何成为party焦点,最重要的事如何以一个move把每一个场面都hold住。她的时尚品味mr ring真的不遑多让,因为要hold住整个场面,小弟...
-
I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese di...
-
First of all, do we have any difference between 2010 and 2011? Haha, hopefully the answer is a big "NO". Happy New year to all my ...
test now? gambate o!!
ReplyDelete