Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Malaysian fascinating gourmet

Being a student of FSTM,the most lucky thing is i can enjoy many delicious and nice presentable food from my food service's friends even though this time we need to pay,but believe in me,it is worth it,hehe.

I am quite busy nowadays and i think this is quite common for final year student especially for my faculty.Although there are still many things stuck in the middle,but i believe it can be all finish just before the deadline.Really hope that i can graduate soon before i am being killed by study,study,and study....
Sago pudding with gula melaka syrup ,typical baba nyonya dessert.
Main course, indian style food, curry is my all time favourtie.Wantan soup, typical hongkong dishes
Appertizer, i like the popiah very much.So surprise with the laksa noodles filling.
Congrat to ah bong and ah lim.I am so envy lor,can't wait for next year.

1 comment:

  1. happy that ull enjoy it..will inform ull for the upcoming event..hahaha...learn sin

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts