Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update

Hi all, i am back!

After a long bag pack journey, finally i landed in Malaysia. Time goes fast till i din have a fully rest before working. I am officially a worker now, in IOI Loders Croklaan, being a R&D executive. I cant say that i am enjoying my work now, coz i am still search my passion on it...but everything goes smooth so far. I think i will be more tension as project comes, btw, no job is easy right, so i should be tougher to beat down all the challenges. I am not a very fast learner, but i hope i can learn from mistakes, coz i always believe nothing will be done right for the 1st time, everything must be one step at a time, hehe...

I will try to update my recent life regularly here coz this is the only channel where thought and feeling can be shared. See you all next time, and good luck to everyone.

Bye.

Mr. Ring

1 comment:

Popular Posts