Saturday, November 6, 2010

Deepavali @ Singapore

I am quite frustrated with my recent life, my mood is all upside down due to working, pressure, and of course, the boring life in JB. Since i have three days off in my hands this week, i decided to go Singapore with my bff, not for shopping (although i ended up with a piece of t-shirt), but for the artistic trip.

Destination of this trip included Singapore Art Musuem (which was the 2nd times i been there) and Marina Bay (the 3rd times i been there). I like Marina bay the much, environment is damn so nice, and i found it is a good place for heart-to-heart talk with friends. SAM is stunning as usual, i am so impressed with the children art activity which organized on that day. Their concept is to attract children to build up a passion on coloring and painting, it is so simple yet meaningful.

Fashion is my passion. So I have took quite a numbers of pictures too, thanks Sylvia for being my model (next time you should put on some make up, just a light make up to cover up all the imperfections). Last but not least, thank you Felicia for bringing me to Marché restaurant, i like the food and the environment very much!!!!hehe...

Bye Singapore, see you later.

Mr. Ring

I like the expression given by Felicia, so girlish and young. Sylvia, beware of your mouth, because it is not-so-fashion in this photo.
When you serious in the photoshoot, actually you are doing quite good, Sylvia, hehe...
What is so secretive Felicia?Deepavali decoration in SAM.This photo is stunning after edited, good!

Marche restaurantMarina Bay newest layout, finally they threw all those plastic bags away, haha...

p/s: In Angmo dictionary, "See you later means good bye" (Felicia, 2010)

1 comment:

  1. ya..i like those photos...nice one!especially photo no.5...keep going guy!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts