Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ringing

Yeah…this semester finished dy! I am so released, at least can take a long break, enjoy my free time and get away from books…this is what I really looking for during buried my head in the tests.

So long din update any news from my blog, actually I am not feeling well during this period. Pressure arising is a definite factor and also allergy become a rising problem to my health. But finally, it is all over now, I am healthy again…even though I am still very thin (I try my best dy…but weight doesn’t gain much, sigh).

To all my collegemates, it is also time to say goodbye now because I am moving to Sri Serdang dy.I like the freedom of staying outside, at least I can wear short pant and slipper to everywhere and the most important….I can get rid of being Mr.Cinderella, so..?Countdown party, I am waiting for you now!!!Hahaha! It is a new start for me because I need to adapt the new environment and also, new roommate and housemates. I will try my best to live happily with them although there might be many problems in the future.

Some friends asked me, “What are you looking for in this holiday?” and I became speechless suddenly, I have no answer or maybe I have too many answers. I try not to give any expectation and plan anything in this break because it always doesn’t happen, something maybe interrupt in the middle or I am lazy to follow up the schedule, so just relax…and let it happen when it happened.

Erm…I think that’s all I need to talk here. Happy holiday for those in holiday now!

-Mr.Ring-

1 comment:

  1. haiya, good lar, got HOLIDAY... Today i just finished my horrible exam, but I'm starting my new sem next monday (i stress again, is 'NEXT MONDAY')!!! arghh.... geram.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts