Thursday, November 1, 2007

“Your update is successfully”

Hello to all my friends…how are you there?
Mr. Ring kinda busy nowadays, with test and also busy in moving house, so can’t update my blog so frequently. By the way, my life is getting better and better now even though sometimes I used to be alone and less talkative, but I am ok, I wont end my life so soon.

Just want to clarify something’s…the reason of cutting my hair short is…no reason.Really, I just think this short hair is suitable for me now so I asked the barber to cut it, I know it is ugly, but at least I look more fresh right…some more I never been a superb handsome guy before, some more still got ppl said it I am handsome…muahahahakk…so?

I will back to hometown for a short period of time, just want to take a look of my parents and my sisters then I will come back to UPM again, for preparing my final final test (last chance to pull me back from the hell)…I did terribly in both test 1 and 2, I am pelajar bermasalah A, and I really dun want this happen in my final exam already, god…please bless me.

I think I should stop here, thankyou for viewing my blog, see you next time!

Mr. Ring

Bonus: The sweet moment from Jolin Agent J movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts