Monday, October 22, 2007

Nice chat...Appreciate

Thankyou to Sylvia and Jing Yi because as the topic above,i really enjoyed chatting with you all today especially when I shared my problems to you,and you are willing to listen and giving me responses.

I am not happy...I admit it.Many peoples had noticed my happiness and my laugh getting lesser nowadays...i am quite surprised because i dunno i changed such a lot.Ya,i am the person who cant hide my feeling,when i smile to you...you can know i am whether really happy or not, straight away.Haiz...life is not colourful as i stepped in if compared to last year...the same date and same time.Peoples around you changed,environment changed,soon i will change to new house dy...but do i prepare for the changes or i refused to change?I think i am the second one...refused to change..because i am afraid...i am coward,physically and mentally.

I am not happy...i cut my hairs short...This is the only way i can feel that i am reborn...do i really reborn?Haha...the process is still progressing...the answer always left unknown.

walking to the bright side... am I?

Is it the bright side in front?Or its just my imagination?

And...who is my hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts