Thursday, October 11, 2007

Evolution:The Beginning

It’s been a long time since my last blog…its time to re-open my blog and take it back what I said because tat period was a terrible time to me, as I said many times dy…directionless.

So how about my life now? Well,I enjoy staying at home, chit chat with my 3 “kepoh”sisters (they always share their own news with me even though some of them was a small matter…),baking cake (I did one cheese cake for my matric sister and one butter cake which follow the recipe from food processing lab work) and…watching HEROES!!!Thanks for Mei Theng; I admit that it is the best drama that I watched this year (so far), hit the top of my rank, hooraysss!

So how about my feeling now? Still moody? Or still directionless? I cant define now, for me, this holiday is a time for me to rest, it is not the time for me to think and review what I did so far in my life. So I am still directionless…and I am still moody sometimes…haha…I am perceptual since I was born, but when I am getting older, I become more and more realistic and selfish.

The world is not the world that I imagined 2 years or 1 year ago…peoples around me become more and more complicated…sadly to say, it included me. Not much people can figure out what I think now…because I had covered a thick coat on my body…and my soul. I am not allow it being hurt again…I am not the good person as you thought now, this is the evolution, to prepare myself to face the cruel world in front of me.

I am not evil, it just a protection…I think university is a place for me to change. When I watching back the time when I am in the orientation week and compare myself now, it changed a lot…a lot. I become more and more confidence, with my ability, my look, my talent and so on. I know got a lot of ppl behind which cant tolerate the things that I did or talked, but I dun care so much now, what I am said, its truly from my heart…if I hurt you, I am so sorry…as I said before, it is evolution…I dun want to be bullied by another person ANYMORE.

Moreover, the evil part only occupies 10% from my heart; so luckily, I am still can consider very nice, hehe. “You changed a lot” I love to hear these words, because it shows I am growing up. Like shi bin said…all the peoples are innocent…so I start not to blame anyone who hurt me, they are undergo evolution too~One day, they or I will know it is not a good way to deal with people like this, and we will learn from the mistake, and treat the others with a better way. Everyone is learning from mistake now…I forgive for those who hurt me, and hope those peoples can forgive me too~

-Ring-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts