Sunday, June 17, 2007

Makan Prince-Korean Food

I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese dishes, from the way they make the food until the pattern of the dinner set.Luckily I found one Korean restaurant in somewhere near my living place-Senai,for those who lived in Kulai or JB sure you will know lar,it quite near the Senai Airport.

I dunno how to spell this dishes,my friends pronounce like “Kimchi”,actually its quite spicy,inside got cabbages and tofus,it will whet your appetite before you start to eat,very nice soup!






Erm…this one I forget its name already,looks like spaghetti,and even taste like spaghetti too!I love to eat the noodles,its quite different from the normal noodles that we used to eat,I wonder what are the ingredients inside~

I think my English is very lousy,I am hard to describe the food lar…But I insist to use English because some of my friends dunno chinese~Overall,I give 4 stars out of 5 to this restaurant !!!You may have a try but the price is a bit scary~you know what I mean…hehe~

3 comments:

  1. Very curious. How's the price like? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...Felicia said quite expensive...the kimchi RM15,the noodles one RM20 and the BBQ one is RM25....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried b4 sth similar @ seoul garden in penang~ erm..~~ it served Korean hotplate steamboat, buffet style… can BBQ + steamboat... not bad.. i think d price is around rm25 per person..but really can eat 2 our heart content!.. there r variety of food for us 2 choose..& we can even make our own ice kacang!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts