Friday, June 1, 2007

Boringness...

When i was studying,i hope holiday can come faster;When now i am in holiday,i hope that i can back to campus faster.I feel very boring and useless staying at home,i try to find job but unfortunately they dun hire me...because of my lame lousy SPM result...I dun have transport,so i cant go to seek a job which is far from my house...at least need reachable and convenient by using public transport.My mum keep nagging me..."Aiyoh...look at your face...bigger and bigger already ler...but only one month passed wor...why u so dera de?"and my sister also said the same thing to me,and i know Jia-ning face the same problem with me...haha...except laugh,what else can i do?I also dun want be like this,maybe i give too many excuses,all because i am lazy...yes,sometimes i admit too.

Boring will bring me to a crazy state...sleep,eat,watching tv,online,and then another sleep,eat,watching tv...why i am so useless hah?I want go out!but my friends all busy with their job...i want go out,but my 14 years old car cannt bring me to the place...i want go out!but it is raining cat and dog...i JUST want go out...at least go out from my house...

~Mr.Ring~

1 comment:

  1. u aso using blogspot?? actually i din use my frenster blog d lo... i aso changed 2 blogspot but haven inform ppl yet~~

    k la.. dun get 2 bored at home.. jz find sth 2 do... u not wanna compile ur book of poems ma?? jia you la.. take k! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts