Saturday, June 9, 2007

Extreme Makeover


I really want to take this oportunity to give hundreds of thankyou to Extreme Makeover Malaysia,they really helped me a lot and changed my life(muahahah…just kidding).I am getting fatter and fatter in my form 5 days without any specific reason,I didn’t change my diet habit,I didn’t eat any testosterone as well,but my body weight increased from 60kg to 68kg…a terrible nightmare to me.

Getting fat is not a main problem to me but the appearance of the pimples did almost kill me!My face totally destroyed by those tiny reddish pustule,and I cant really cure it because whenever I tried a new medicine…it grew even faster…oh my god~And you can see my skin…very dark right…because I attended swimming lesson that time…maybe swimming is a major factor of growing fat.Others than that,you can see my my hair style,what a hell?So old fashion,looks like a 40 years old uncle but still pretend like a young guy…so embarrassing…I really dunno what I am thinking that time.

That period was the most terrible time for me,my result dropped but my weight gained!Everyone said I look like an uncle and my dearest nephew even mocked at me, “haha…u all see…pimple monster coming already…haha”Pimple monster!?and nt just monster…but Pimple monster Uncle!!!!!!!arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily after one year,my weight dropped to satisfactory level and my acnes getting lesser and lesser,my face didn’t big like a ballon now….and I am trying a new hair style now.Everything will be fine…this is what I used to comfort myself in that time…and it really worked.So…?If you think you are not beautiful and handsome enough,try to change it now,like what Chinese peoples always used to say, “天下间没有丑女人,只有懒女人”so as guy too!If you try,I am very sure that you may become pretty or handsome one day in the future…but forget about plastic surgery lar…just change it as natural as possible.Good luck to everyone!

~Mr.Ring~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts