Friday, June 15, 2007

Fully Charged


I am full of energy today!After 9 hours of sleeping,I think all body’s batteries are fully charged...today it is a nice day to me ya,I love my mood now!

About my last post (Extreme Makeover),many of my friends said it was an interesting post,I think all of them were being shocked that time,that horrible oily cheesy face really doesn’t look like me right!Haha,all of them thought I was a slim boy since they first knew me,actually they are right because whenever I am fat,my shoulder,hands are still very slim but the size of my face,tummy and butt will increase until it becoming pea shape.Some of them said I became handsome dy…haha…nt handsome lar,but more confidence with my look,haha.

Yesterday watched Fantastic Four,rise of the silver surfer.I like this movie since the first episode because I like Jessica Alba,damm,she is hot ya…(my eyes blinking now)…at least this movie is better than spider man…my opinion lar.Spiderman is too heroic…sometimes I felt very stressful when watching it…fantastic four made me more relax.Besides that,spiderman got one person but fantastic four got 4 person,four different characters and powers…spiderman only got one type of power,i will feel very tired to see after repeating several times.

Yupp,I think I should stop here.Result out already,wish all my friends and coursemates can get good result lol…bye!

~Mr.Ring~

1 comment:

  1. i aso wanna watch fantastic 4 eh! dis holiday missed so many nice movie d... jz bcoz my hometown dun hav cinema! k la..~ happy holiday..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts