Monday, August 13, 2007

Over...almost!

Last night was a cold night to me...i thought it was my day when i wake up from sleep...but it won't,i should know it.

I dun think i can stand for her attitude anymore...i know i am not a perfect person but she is really trying to over my boundary now,i cant hold my temper soon,i am not a Mr.Nice...dun..pls dun do it in front me again...I REALLY DUN WANT TO BE MEAN!!!!Keep your mouth shut and pls dun control me like how you control your pet,pls dun give me that stupid confusing eyes contact if u think what i am saying is not ur taste.I can walk alone,eat alone,study alone,and do anything alone...dun think i am the lonelinest in this planet,on the other side,you are the lonely and fully dependent animal at your place!!!

(Sigh)...although i am not happy,but i am glad that i still have the chance to eat alone today,enjoying the spaghetti and my favourite magazine in the shop which majority of us will ignore when passing through...

3 comments:

  1. Hey. Cheer up and don't let mean ppl runover you. I was in these situations before. Kinda unbearable but gotta hold my head high! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... although i dunno wat happen, hope u'll cheer up~ :) stay happy o! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts