Monday, August 27, 2007

Wild Wild West

Many things happened nowadays,and let me describe it one by one.

1)Last last saturday,a gang of us went to Sungai Wang to relax just after the deadly test..we took our lunch at Nando,that was my first time to eat at Nando,i chose the least spicy chicken since i cant really eat spicy food...but at the end,no spicy at all,it was just a bit boring to me.Later on ,we splitted into 3 groups,and ghy heng,yik weng and me decide to shop by ourself.The first thing in my list was Jolin Di Cai live concert DVD,i wanna to have it long long ago,and surprisingly it was out of stock in Klang and The Mines when i asked my friends helped me to buy it...I am so dissapointed and i really hope that i can found it in Sg.Wang...after visited 2 CD shop which also the same answer,"No stock"...finally i got it frm Hong Kong CD Shop,i m very excited that time,yeah~~~finally i got it!

2)Last Friday,paul,chee seng,ghy heng and me wen to mid valley to buy the things for our course night.I bought a white collar shirt from Radioactive,i like it very much but a bit expensive to me even though got 50% discount.It was a tired day for us because we need to carry many things from mid valley and went back to Serdang by Komuter...my legs almost paralysed.Summore i am not singing well,"melody"really a very challenging song to me,i need more time to practise but...i only left not more than 24 hours to practise...(sigh)

3)Deng!Course night!I am the MC of the night,i dunno i am doing well or not because everything was in the rush,but some of my friends gave me a high rate for my perfomance that night,it did made me feel a bit happy about it..hehe.Thankyou to you all~

4)I am going back to Kulai this friday,one month din go back lor,miss my mum dishes and miss many things...I need to relax dy...i really need it!
P/s:I will try my best to upload the photos of our course night,just give me some time.
practising...nervous now! yik weng and me

Lilian and me

He or she is our junior...his or her name is "suan cai" Our course beauties....hehe :)

End

-Mr.Ring-







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts