Monday, September 3, 2007

Its just started...Man!

Ho ho ho !!!I am back!
"get away from books!"This is what i used to persuade myself in order to play hard..and eat hard...!I love my mum mooncake...it is so suit to my taste if compared with Tai Thong mooncakes,tat one was too sweet!
Actually nothing gonna to write here since my holidays just started...it just an announcement for all friends,i am coming back dy!Call me yum cha lar for those who stay in kulai or study very near to kulai...haha...i m happy...i feel reborn!!!!

Weekly report:
1)Reading Men's Uno june issue-its all talking abt summer...gt a lot of nice swimming trunks n underwears...
2)Reading TV times-it just entertainment news...i gt Jolin new poster lor!!!
3)Listen Amei new songs-This album is quite good..out of my expectation.

p/s:Sorry to Jacelyn,i dunno i can finish CHM report or not...really no mood to write.Sorry to Wan Hong,See Ling,Joyce n Hui Ping,i will finish the assignment after my holidays...hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts