Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bunny year 2

First of all, do we have any difference between 2010 and 2011? Haha, hopefully the answer is a big "NO".

Happy New year to all my beloved friends! As usual, we have a lot of funs and laughs in our annual reunion gathering. I will not going to say much here, just let the pictures to tell the story, cheer!
Ming shan, long time no see fren...when are you going to marry girl?My ang pao is ready now!
I cant help myself not falling in love in this picture...nice right?
My sisters, my cousins...we are family...
Chiouh Huah...the going-to-be doctor, seeing her in future is not a good thing...hehe
Felicia and her ang mo bf...we look so young in this photo ya (indeed we are, muahaha)
Shi bin, the organizer of this reunion gathering...big applause for her because i know it is not-so easy to invite people at this age, muahaha...
Keoh, the going-to-be japan guy, i will miss u a lot because there will be one more kaki left us from March...
My ji ji mui mui...

All in all, it is the time for me to say some words to some of you:

Shi bin: I believe there will be someone out there waiting for us, before both of us engage to other people...i will be the best companion to you...hehe

Keoh: Good luck man, we are really proud of you. You are the best of the best!

Bong: Thank you for the in house karaok system, thank you for the fireworks, thank you for your warm hearted treat...can i ask for more?hehe

Sylvia: Top fans, don't miss me so hard, i am very active in FB...you know what i mean.

Haris: Young entrepreneur, all the best to your business, i am sure u will taste the fragrance of spring soon!

Chiouh huah: Good luck to your final exam, and welcome back to JB soon! One more kaki one more kaki!

Hui hsien, lina, fong lian: Ji mui, dont forget the birthday celebration ya...haha...

For the rest of my friends: All the best in year 2011, G O O D L U C K !

p/s: For those who want to review the CNY post of 2010, you may click the link below:

Mr. Ring

3 comments:

  1. Wei Wei,

    haha did u know dat Ming Shan and I working in the same office? It's so funny dat we gossips about u sometimes. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyah...gossip abt me? We gossip you too, muahaha

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts