Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Return

Without noticeable, my holiday comes to the end.
I feel reborn and fresh again. There are not much things happened in this holiday since my holiday doesn’t match with the others, so majority of time I spent at home, reading some books and surfing internet. why I laugh?hmm...guess guess guess

However,please don’t think I am useless ok…except for the activities above; I also made 3 cakes this time! Two cheese cake and one butter cake even though one of the cheese cake considered failed coz it cracks on the surface.However,for the latest cheesecake that I made(today),it is very successful and beautiful!!!(Look at the photo).I love to bake cake, and I learnt a lot in baking either from my mum or one of my friends,Goh Kai Chuan…thank you because willing to correct me that the temperature is too high and the suggestion of using water baking.

Last Saturday I also attended the steam boat party which organized by my old schoolmates, thanks to Bong,Hui Hsien,Keat Yin and Fang Lian…I am quite surprised of your cooking talent because the chicken and tom yam soup are really tasty, I like it (tats why I ate a lot)! Really happy to have a nice chat with my old old schoolmates, it is very nice to have a gathering like that; hopefully we can meet more often next time. Guess...where is this place...?

There are 2 of my friends pregnant nowadays and one of them will give birth in the end of this month. There are hundreds of bless from me to you and your little coming baby…I upgraded to uncle level already, it is a sad news but also an inspiration for me to be more mature. Please take care for yourself and wish you have a cute and healthy baby lor!!!(But dun let your child call me uncle ok…)

Finally, I watched “Secret” which directed by Jay Chou dy.Well, it is out of my expectation, because I love the story, simple but touching. Although Jay Chou is a bit old in the movie but his talent in playing piano really impressed me. The actress, Gui Run Mei also looks fresh and pretty, she is very suitable to play the role of “Xiao Yu”…excellent, 2 thumbs up!

I guess you get the answer dy...thx slyvia because willing to be my cover girl~

All of all, I am very enjoyed in this period of time. Goodbye to my home town friends, I am ready to go back now. There are a lot of hurdles in front of me, and I really need the energy to pass it one by one, hopefully the energy that I rejuvenate this time is enough to bring me to the end!Aza Fighting!

If you think you can…sure you can!-Jolin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts