Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not so Halal

Today or maybe in the future, there will be more malay frens visit this blog (since Aishya added me in her blogger list, i assume), but i need to apologize for the non-halalness of my website. Obviously, the author of this blog named Ring"pig", and he really like pig a lot a lot until he adopt a cute pinkish pig at the right hand site of his page, so that he can write his blog and also fed his pet at the same time.

So for Muslim, please ignore that little cute pig whenever browse thru my site coz the content of my post mostly 95% is Halal, it does not contain any offensive words, pictures, religion issue, clean, hygiene, and no pork; the rest of the 5% contain a little part of the alcoholic scenes (drunk, crazy pictures after drunk) which i think, is still acceptable ya,hehe.

I hope u all enjoy my post everytime and inform me if i have made any mistakes here, thankyou.

See you,

Mr.Ring

1 comment:

  1. haha heyy you spell my name wrong k~! It is supposed to be AISYA ! =p


    soon or later im gonna slaughter ur so-called ringgy piggy there =p no more pinky ball in ur page anymore hehehe

    AiSyA

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts