Friday, January 1, 2010

So we call it a year...2009


Happy new year! I am back guys, and i am too lazy to write anything here since back from Bangkok. Overall, Bangkok trip is fun and interesting, everything is new for me, from the peoples that i met till the clubs that we went to, is diff frm Msia. As you keep tracking my FB history, we went to RCA and Papong for our nightlife. Thai ppl are well behave in the club if compared to Msian, they will not smoking inside the club, no fighting happened and everything is so peaceful.They even dance gently and made us felt a little bit uneasy at the beginning.

I dun have our wild photos yet but i will upload once i gt it.The rest of the photos was uploaded in my FB dy except for the exclusive one, you can request me if u really wan to see...hehe.

I think tis is all about today, new year of 2010. Last but not least, this post is better ended with my 2010 resolutions. See you all, bye!

Resolution 1: Finish my FYP and thesis writing asap...i wan to graduate!!!!
Resolution 2: Gt my favourite job for the rest of my life....Easy?
Resolution 3: Tis is wat grandma wan and she keep nagging me in her Bday dinner, will try my best...

Mr.Ring

1 comment:

  1. well what's ur fave job dude?

    transition from Confuse to KING? hehehe OPSSSSS kidding~ kehkeh

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts