Going to Bangkok on next Monday, i am very excited coz tis is my first time to travel oversea...
Feel blessed coz being selected to go, feel nervous coz represent faculty, and represent UPM is not an easy task for us,hopefully everything going smoothly as expected...
Will update my trip in Bangkok once i come back, see you all and Merry Christmas in advanced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Two divas, two different backgrounds, two different vocals, but talking the same story...the story of you and I . Lady Gaga- You and I ...
-
i never post anything regards my facebook here, i always wish to keep some privacy there. But today, i really want to break my own record, 1...
-
这个星期脸书最流行什么呢?莫过于我们的 Miss Lin啦!她可来头不小呢,刚才从法国时尚周回来就为我们讲解什么是fashion,要如何成为party焦点,最重要的事如何以一个move把每一个场面都hold住。她的时尚品味mr ring真的不遑多让,因为要hold住整个场面,小弟...
-
hai...long time din update my blog now...here is juz the tag....enjoy being tagged my friends!!! Real name: oh my...i won't put it onlin...
-
I always being impressed by the korean dishes which show in大长今.It looks very tasty and colourful to me,it is quite different from chinese di...
save journey....
ReplyDelete