Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Biadap!

My life is kinda frustrating this week.

Firstly, serious monday blue plus forgot to bring my ID card to office, which caused me being blocked by every entry including toilet (sigh).

Second is meeting minute, edit and edit, update and update, again and again...still not satisfy by others, i surrender, i am not that kind of particular person, give me a range please...

Lastly...(i hope it will be the last though still have 3 days to go for this week)Being critic "Biadap" by an old, experience, malay colleague. I know i shouldn't take this in heart, but this word is too harsh for me. What means of "biadap", he should asking himself or at least flip thru dictionary before put that on me. Am i being rude to you? Am i not greeting and not smile to you? U sound like i am not teaching well by my parent, and you sound like this is the fault of my parent! Not only you are hypersensitive, i am extra hypersensitive toward this word too. I know i dun have any qualification to judge on you, but at least, pay the only little respect to me, and to my parent. If i am doing anything wrong, please confront to me, i will apologize if really is my fault.*sigh*

Initially wanna to write about my fav contestant from ANTM cycle 15, but my anger urge to relief before going to explode...

Mr Ring is not doing well this week...

Not good at all!
Kayla- My top fav from ANTM cycle 15 so far...she is a lesbian.
Love her make over, love the color of her hair...can i have one too boss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts