Monday, January 3, 2011

Vladimir ivanov


Well, i really dunno how to spell this name.
He is a model, a very hot model. I know him because of Fashion TV men, he is the recent model from Fashion Diary. He is damn gorgeous, how can he be so handsome? His face is flawless, his smile is perfect till can melt every girl's heart, his body is damn hot, how can, how can it be??????!!!!!!

I dream to be model since i was young (though i am not that old now), but i dun have flawless face likes him, my face is colonized with pimples and acnes, fighting with them sometimes is kinda exhausted.
I dun have hot body likes him, i am slim, tall, people tend to call me "bambo stick".
I dun have perfect smile likes him, my teeth is not organized, and i dun have cute dimples on my face.

So,

so,

As i am older and older now, modeling is just my teenage dream...

What a teenage dream!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wai Seng!! u r handsome maa. u can be model too wat. haha. =p juz give it a try. im ur fan ! hahaha =p

    btw, vladimir eh ? so hot!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts