Friday, April 11, 2008

Special Menu

We are tired and sick with the restaurants where we normally eat recently, thus, today we think we should do something special.haha…

Actually nothing much special lar…but we try our best to utilize all the equipments and materials in our kitchen to make a lunch for 5 of us. Thanks to chin woon,xiangpei and chee seng,because they are the best chef in our house dy…so they did gave a lot of hard work in preparing this special meal,haha,felt that I am so useless…nvm…is time for me to improve and learn from others.
So what is the menu of our lunch today?haha…we got herbal chicken soup which is my favourite,and also two vegetable dishes (broccoli, tomatoes and kangkung).All I can conclude is…I am very satisfy with the meal today, it is healthy +++ delicious (homemade sure best lar!)hehe….
Monday is the test of food chemistry, it is an interesting but also challenging subject, if I can excel in this field, it means I can manipulate the food components…then with my creativity; I can produce a new food product!!!but so far…I haven reach that standard lar…it is the goal for my future,thankyou Dr.K who gave me inspiration and motivation to still fight in this course, at least I found something which I really interested in…appreciate~
Ok…I think that is all for today. I should continue fight for my test dy…see u all next time!
chicken herbal soup
my favourite brocolli~
tomato...the colour is so nice when mix with brocolli
kangkung

2 comments:

  1. Kangkung! I miss it!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts