Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sick

What's wrong with my immune system?I am falling sick again and this time even worst than last 2 weeks.My legs and hands are freakin cold in the midnight and my throat is burning like an unstoppable fire...

I am sorry to my 2 seniors coz i really cannt help u to do ur survey at Amcorp Mall even though i really wish to help from the beginning until the end,i dun want be so irresponsible but i really need take more rest instead going out to squeeze the rapid kl and ktm train with ppl (sigh).I am so thankful to chin woon coz willing to fecth me to PK early in the morning and of course xiangpei,ur hot water really did warm my heart up (touch).Thankyou chee seng because ask me to go back with you and let ur mum cure me with ur family traditional medicine,but i think i can cope with this stubborn disease...and also sally,sorry to bring any problems to you coz ask u buy this buy tat to me,and thanks to yik weng,although u r not here,but ur call last night really almost made me cry...oh...so emotiona ya~

I really wish can get well soon,because this is not my home,mummy not at my side even though i know my housemates wont care so much to take care of me but i really dun want to bring any troublesome to them...god bless me...god bless me...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts