Monday, August 18, 2008

Food Hunting

Sushi Zanmai
-It is recommanded strongly by joyce and ben during the test and it makes me so looking forward during the whole period of test1,haha.Btw,it's true that sushi zanmai is better than sushi king (my own opinion lar),at least its price is cheaper and the volume of the food also did satisfy me.After the nightmare of test 1,i think this treat really brighten my day a bit...
Kajang Satay
-I went there long time ago,and these pictures stay in my hp for quite a long time without notice.Before i am going to clear up my hp memory,i think i should put these photos here and share with u all.Even though kajang satay is one of the icon of Kajang town,but so far,i am not quite satisfy with the satay here,i dunno...it maybe due to the place that i visited or maybe i used to the flavor of my hometown satay...Overall,the barley ice did impressed me a bit...at last i can saw the barley in the drink other than the one who made by my mother,haha~

I am not a food hunter,but i wish i can.I will try my best to fight with my wallet and try the good food anywhere around me.See you all next time,good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts