Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crisis again

For those who seldom care about the news, you might not as worry as me.Recently,what u can read from the headline of the newspaper is the economic crisis which occurred in America and lately, it has been spread to Europe country,Korea,Singapore,Iceland and etc.This is a very serious global issue, because the type of crisis we faced today is not the same as the crisis which happened in year 1998.I still remembered I was just primary six that time, but I can feel the tension and pressure from the economic crisis toward our life (maybe I was too 杞人忧天),haha…However, US and Europe country are not being affected that time, thus many of the Asia country can borrow money from the International Bank.Unfortunately,for this time, the whole situation is totally different. You just imagine, even huge countries like EU and US also being affected and almost defeated by this crisis, develop country like us (Malaysia) how to survive? And sadly to say, our country seems doesn’t care about this crisis, some of the leaders even still fight in the parliament just for those stupid and “sensitive” issue……

Expert predict that Asia will start to be affected in the early year of 2009, so we still have time to find a solution to overcome this problem.Morover, for youngster like us, I think we should start to save money dy…haha…I think I should cut those expenses on clothes, entertainment… L So my plan to Singapore will be cancelled, my plan to buy a digital camera also will be cancelled, but hopefully I still manage to get some money to have a Malacca trip during Christmas. I am not good in money management, but this time, I think I really should start to plan my money well and maybe can learnt from yikweng to have a record book, hehe…

I am sorry for bringing this serious and heavy issue this time, maybe I am too over-reacted?haha,who know…But I still have a good news! Government will reduced the interest of PTPTN to 1 % instead of 3 %!I am so happy to know that, our burden will be reduced again once we graduate, so cheer up…and maybe can have a celebration!Haha….

Ok, that’s all for today. See you next time!

Mr. Ring
为什么会有想你的感觉?

1 comment:

  1. Economic crisis inflicts Asia in the year of 2009? Japan & Korea are the best examples of suffering countries in the Asian region, it happens now, in 2008.
    And the PTPTN thingie, as well as for the rest of the people out there, just remember to register when the year 2009 pressing your doorbell soon.
    Cheers~~

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts