Sunday, November 23, 2008

Irreplaceable

This was an unforgettable weekend for me,coz after such a long time being separated with my gangs,finally we can go out together yesterday and today.Hometown friends really are irreplaceable ya,we share problems together,we share opinion,and the most important,we understand each others,there are no any betray and lie between us.Feel so free when hang out with ah keoh and sylvia,thanks for bringing me happiness and craziness,especially for this moment which I really need to take a long deep breath.

Well,yesterday we went out for some korea dishes,with the same restaurant and environment,I think both of us really enjoyed ourselves very much.After korea dishes,we decided to have some ice kacang at the most famous ice kacang place-Happyland.Ya,it called Happyland,instead,it really bring a lot of happiness to us because it was very relax to chit chat there,and gossip behind other peoples,haha…So you think that’s all of our activities?No…we left out something very important….that is singing!So for today,we spent almost 2 hours to practice our vocal in redbox,and then,we called it a day with full of satisfaction.

I really hope that I can hang out with more hometown friends during this semester break,coz I miss them very much…there are many stories I can tell,and there are many gossips we can share…so,shi bin,jia ning,bong,keat yin,li yoon,hui qi,hui pin,yen ling,chiou huah,ah lim,faster come back lar,what are u waiting for?haha….我等到花儿也谢了。

p/s:Winner of America’s Next Top Model cycle 11 is…Mckey!However,I am so disappointed of Analeigh for not getting into top two…
ANTM cycle 11 winner-Mckey

Our favourite,korea vegie roll with BBQ pork and garlic slice

Ho ho ho...santa claus is coming to town...
Buddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts