Saturday, November 15, 2008

Goodbye and Hello

My housemates are moving out from my house now...it also indicates that we gonna leave Serdang for almost 7 months soon...for this moment,i dunno why i am so sad,start to miss everything here.I used to dislike the peoples and environment around KL,it is very complicated and impure.Many things happened nowadays,and it almost destroyed the relationship which we build up from the day we met during orientation week, like argument with coursemates,misunderstanding among close friends,betray,lie and etc...every people said,"Finally,i see through his or her heart".Is it like that?Sigh...relationship here is so vulnurable...

Wacthing them move things out make me so emotional,soon this house will become empty,everythings going back to its original status.Actually,i think this is good for both of us,lets time go back to when and where it start,lets our heart back to the most original state,lets us review our mistakes,lets us regret,lets us remind ourselves,and the most important,lets time heal the wound...so that we can start all over again...

Fate bring us here,but we goona work hard to protect and maintain this fate.I am looking forward the sparkling which we can archieve after industrial training...because there are many challenge still wait for us in the future,we must unite or else we will fall down...together...

Wish god will be my side always,blessing me and my friends...

Goodbye...and Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts