Friday, November 28, 2008

Terrorism,again…

First of all, I am sorry to bring this heavy issue to my blog again, but I can’t suppress my feeling now. I was so terrified yesterday when I read the headline of Yahoo website, capital of India-Mumbai was being attacked by terrorists, and there are almost 104 peoples died in this incident. We almost forgot the incident of 911 which happened in year 2001, and this time terrorists start their fight again, and surprisingly their target move from western country toward Asia country.Seriously, India is being suspected as their branch only, the main 龙头老大 is allocate somewhere in other places, I am worry that our country got their branch or not…hopefully not…blessing…

The target of the terrorists this time still remain the same, they only kill those people who have US and British passport. I don’t know when and why the world start to become so unstable now, I also dun understand why those terrorists need to use this method to get what they need…some people said these are all due to the unfairness of this world, this is the instinct of human being to release their anger in their heart, and fight what they want.However, does this method really can solve the problem? Do wee need to scarify so many innocent people just for you to get what you want? Many of us will say no, we can answer this question so easily at the point of morale value, but we will never know what the terrorists thought, if we never undergo those unfair treatments like them.

All in all, I think both terrorists and western country need to have a serious talk in order to solve the problem. At least, we need to know what they really want, what are their motives for doing this. I do think that discussion can reduce the conflict between each other. You might say that my thought is so simple and idealize, but sometimes basic and simple way can solve many complicated problems….sigh…

God bless India, and bless those who scarify in this incident…Hopefully this is the end of their action; I still believe that we will have a peaceful day in the future…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts