Thursday, December 4, 2008

Little Nyonya

I think I am really addicted to Baba-nyonya culture dy,it is all due to the attraction of the latest drama “The Little Nyonya”.This is the new TV series of Singapore and happy to say that almost all the scenes are taken in Malacca and Penang. Since this drama just started to show, I think no point to judge on the story and actors; however, Singapore producer really put a lot of effort to film this show, many beautiful scenes are being captured and really surprised me. For those who can’t watch this show, you can watch it in youtube and for those who really wish to take a real look; you can have a Malacca trip and explore the culture by yourself.

That’s all for today, see you next time.
Mr. Ring

I love this tea pot set.quite match with the nyonya theme today hor...


Beautiful owl collection,surprisingly found in one clicnic!!!

Left: Nonya kuih made by my mum Right: Sweet potato soap

Sushi made by me and my mum!
Left: tuna mayo + fry minced pork meat Right: egg mayo + kappa stic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts