Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas dream

“Silent night...Holy Night…All is calm…Allis bright…”
Another Christmas without any partying, but it is ok for me because I got a lot of shows and books around me, truly satisfies. Today I finished my last journey of Harry Potter series, I abandon the books long time dy, juz feel that it is not so exciting like previous, or maybe, I lost the passion to read. I am growing older, I am not the one who fascinate Harry Potter during secondary school days…However, I am pushing myself hard to finish the book initially and glad to say that it almost attract my heart to keep following when the story become more exciting and truths are start to reveal one by one. I really think J.K.Rowling is a great author with full of imagination and creativity, thanks for bringing me such a lot of happiness during school days but sadly to say,muggle likes us still need to face the truth, we have no magic, so we must work hard to get what we want,haha…

Recently I took a lot of photos, hmm…majority are my self photos. People likes Soon Thing maybe start to nag me too 自恋 now, but nvm,I admit I am a little bit too over…haha…Since young I wish to be a model, but lately I found that myself dun have any good body figure to show, then I turn my interest into photo shooting. Hopefully I can be a good photographer (part time) in the future…haha…Pisces guy fall into his own dream again…

Oklar…Merry Christmas to all my friends…See you next time, bye!

Mr. Ring
Merry X'mas to you,you,and you!!!!

西米露...english should call...watermelon sago milk...haha..something like tat lar!

1 comment:

  1. haha! You're right! Sadly, muggles have no magic so we need to work hard!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts