Friday, December 12, 2008

Nyonya Impact

I think majority of us are addicted to recent drama “小娘惹”dy, me, my mum and my cousins. This is really a great drama so far in this year, the plot is good, both actors really can bring the spirit of each character to the viewer.Morover, the most important is it bring back the culture of Baba-nyonya to the young generation, this is the most unique and beautiful culture which inherited from our ancestors and specially found in the land of Malaya, and we really need to put a lot of effort to appreciate and preserve it.

One month passed and nothing much I have done in this holiday so far, what my daily routines are reading magazine, eating some good stuff prepared from my mum and my neighbor (yaya,she is really care about us, almost every morning I can received her blended fresh juice once I open my eyes,thankyou auntie 晓玲),watching TV, and sleeping…However, li yoon and hui pin are back dy,tomorrow will go yumcha with hui pin and hopefully next week can have a meet with li yoon and hui qi.

Oklar, even though boring life almost kill me, but I will keep find something interesting to post here. See you all next time. Bye.

Mr. Ring
Congratulation,this is the champion photo from the last poll! (special edited)

Kuih Tartar made by my cousin.


Butter cake made by me!Yeah,try new recipe and the output is far better than previous!

Mummy egg tarts,beloved of my whole family,yummy~


1 comment:

Popular Posts