Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas surprise

I am mentally and physically prepared for a lonely Christmas, with no any outing, and just lie on my sofa and enjoy The Little Nyonya at 9pm.I am used to it dy, the weather here drive me lazy to contact my friends and ask them out to celebrate Christmas.However, something happened and twisted my Christmas day, Aerin called me and ask me out for a movie, what a huge surprise! Without any consideration, I accepted his invitation and quickly prepared for outing, hooray~~~I thought that I am the lucky one in my family coz finally I can go out in christmas, hehe….but just a few minutes after I picked up Aerin phone, my sister also being invited to have a yumcha session with her secondary friends, and suddenly my house left my youngest sister, and my parents ONLY….hehe….

Okok…we talk back my outing session with Aerin and Joon lar…We really long time no see lor since last gathering in mid valley. We chat a lot and it is quite surprised me becoz last time I feel a bit awkward during the gathering, I scared that our gap will become greater since really long time din meet dy; however, it is not at all, I think we all have a great time last night and it makes me think back our secondary school times when we used to hang out together. We went for two café last night in JB old town, and these two café really impressed me a lot. I like the vintage and classic environment of the cafés and it is really nice to chit chat there… quietly and peacefully……After yumcha then we headed to our movie session, and the movie we watched is The Bedtime Stories. I think this movie is just ok for me, got a bit funny elements but not very strong, and majority of times I felt quite bored.

Christmas should be the day we spend with family or friends which are close to you. I am happy coz this year I manage to do it both, haha…Really a nice Christmas to me…appreciates it deep from my heart. Thanks my family, Aerin and Joon.

See you, bye!

Mr. Ring
Nice right,disco light ler...but that little kid really pissed me off...i dunno he dun allow me to take photo (but finally i took it dy..hehe)

vintage look



Nice painting on the wall

1 comment:

Popular Posts