Thursday, December 18, 2008

Addicted

Its been a week din update my blog,sometimes holiday will drive me become lazier…However, anyway, I am still glad to meet ah bong,shi bin,li yoon,keat yin,keoh,yen ling,and hui pin last weekend. Gathering is a wonderful event and this is what I always looking forward when holiday approaching. I think both of us really enjoyed it because we can share our recent life with each other and most important, update ourselves for the gossip cases around us,haha.While we talking and talking, eventually our topic switch to the latest drama hit which fascinate both of us, that is The Little Nyonya (I think I mentioned many times here dy…hehe…we are all addicted).I am quite surprised that so many peoples around me like to watch this show, and it proved that this show really worth to have a watch. Even though many of us quite disagree with the logicality of the story plot, but all in all, I think this show really success, at least it captured all the viewers’ heart and make them keep following as the story goes…I am not try to promote this show, but, it really brought a big impact for both of us, hehe.

Ok, I think that is enough for today. The day of industrial training is approaching soon; I am not yet prepare to face the reality, how? Please help me to sweep away my holiday mood….
Mr.Ring
Chocolate cake, although this is not the one I choose, but still nice…

Tayar kuih.My dad brought a lot of sweet potato home, so my mum try to use part of it to make this famous and common Malay dessert for us.


Ondeh-ondeh.Another nyonya dishes made by sweet potato.However,I think my mum still need to improve her skill coz the filling is too dry and it is not the type which can “melt in your mouth”…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts