Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stress ya


I am so stressful recently.Final year is not easy as I thought,because every subject seems very challenging,and I feel that I have not ready yet to handle it.The expectation from lecturers and supervisor seem never decrease once we gone thru industrial training,they are now expect more from us,but can we give them the things they want?This question cant be answered now,sigh…

My brain stuck in the middle,too many projects push toward me and bring me to a crazy state.I need to worry about my final year project,I need to create a new food product to the market,I need to develop a new packaging for our fac’s café,or maybe in the future,I need to create a process design for certain food processing.It is almost half a year I under a relaxing state,enjoying my practical training,and being a explorer in the industry.However,those time is ended here,start from this point,I need to face the reality,I am no longer the explorer without any responsibility.

God bless me…

Hopefully I can go thru all the obstacles and transform to a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts