Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gathering

Yesterday is not my day.I am being surrounded by bad luck esp during my way to meet bin,keoh,and ning.
First of all,ktm train broke down at serdang,and i need to wait about 30mins more for another one.
During my way to subang,ktm train that i boarded broke down again,the door keep slipping in and out.At last,i am being forced to wait keoh at angkasapuri ktm station with full of thirst and sweat.
Even though it take me 3 hours to meet my hometown friends,but all in all,it is worth to do so,coz nothing is more precious than our friendship...
I enjoyed my time with them and i hope they like it too.
Looking forward the next gathering and i hope i wouldn't be so unlucky again...
shopping?no...we at pwtc exhibition hall
i seem so tired in tis pic...
tiramishu cheesecake,my all time fav
bin bin and me..waiting for moviebin bin and koeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts