Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Its all about last weekend

I enjoyed my weekend very much last week, having family gathering where i met many of my relatives, and oso attended cousin wedding. It is surprising that i can talk and brag so much with my aunties and uncles even though we meet only once or twice a year...appreciated...After having a wonderful weekend, then its time for me to resume my busy campus life again. I gt 3 tests this week, 2 just passed and one more on this Friday. Summore, two assignments need to finish up b4 next week, and more and more tests coming since FINAL is around d corner dy...

This hectic semester will come to the end SOON...and i am so glad that i will only have 13 credit hours next semester...hooray...finally i can koyang kaki a bit and be more concentrate on my thesis...
i am the taller than her...no doubt
I cant deny that...i am old dy if compared with them...
She is a happy and silly bride...no doubt too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts