Tuesday, March 9, 2010

D.I.E

I met him...i thought i am well prepared for everything, including every harsh words from his mouth, but end up i am still beaten down by him.Speechless, i feel small in front of him.
I did try my best in writing, i double checked, i confirmed, but all are rubbish to him at the end...

Speechless...

Tears is hardly hold in my eyes, i cant cry, this is the only thing i keep reminding myself when talk with him. My tears are not because of his words, is the tiredness that built up along the journey. Is it this is really a wrong path to me? It seems i keep doing wrong in this field...

He said, "please open up ur mind..."
He said, "You are going to die..."
He said, "These are all wrong..."

Just a page of abstract did kill me today. How abt draft tomorow?

52 days left, struggling myself to meet his HIGH expectation.

1 comment:

Popular Posts