Wednesday, March 3, 2010

so HOT

March, without a doubt, is the hottest month in year 2010!

Apart from the hot and steamy weather which almoz killing everyone of us recently...another hottest stuff are the upcoming season of America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl.I cant imagine that ANTM is coming to cycle 14 now...time flies so fast, the time when i watched cycle one is still an innocent & nerd form 4 boy...(sigh)

Upcoming season of ANTM will back to normal standard where all the girls are not petit anymore, their height should hit at least 5'7 inches and above. Although there is no much diff from previous cycles, but the country that they went thru is New Zealand!!!The first thing comes to my mind is The lord of the ring...!I am really hoping to see a lot of nature potraits that being shooted thr (no dairy cows...pls)...and high std models too...heheThe 2nd part of Gossip Girl will be aired in the week after ANTM 1st episode, and hopefully the story will not bore me anymore...if not i will totally lost my passion toward this drama...

I felt lucky coz there will have 2 of my fav tv shows accompny me during my thesis writing time, at least i can find some time to throw those hectic datas away and relax my mind.

Goodluck to all my coursemates, hopefully we can submit our thesis on time!

Mr.Ring

2 comments:

  1. wahh i also love to watch american next top model! hehe gorgeous!!

    ps: is there any MALE model show? waaah sure fun !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts