Wednesday, March 10, 2010

D.I.E 2

I met him again, today...
I am more tired than yesterday, i am more nervous thn yesterday...
He read my first two sentences, felt impressed...but he squeezed his face and shaked his head once again when he read the following lines.
Okay...i try to calm down myself, try to comfort myself.."is juz the second draft of abstract...najiha proceed till 3rd draft last week"...
Sudd, he turned his head and asked me," what do you think about ur course?Is it very tough?"
Speechless...again.
"How many days u left with me?"
"What you wan to be after graduate?"
*Silence*
Something stuck in my throat and caused me cant answer his questions well...
My voice lost the confidence that I used to be...
Tears are hardly hold, but not serious as yesterday...
But at least, i manage to answer his questions truly based on my heart...
Last question before leave, "Do you ever think about master?"
"No...definitely no!"

then i leaved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts