Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ANTM- When top models are M U D together

Its been a long time i have no post regarding Next top model cycle 16, it is due to two reasons:
1. There is no any exciting theme of past three weeks (couture, retro coffee commercial, baby jaguar).
2. I am very busy with my works, and whenever i wish i can report something on Top model, my laziness will drag me to somewhere else.

But i am really going to share the photos of this week, which amazed me finally.
The brunette team: I think this is the better one compare to blonde, esp Brittani, which has a very strong connection with camera. I start to love the bone structure of Mikaela, and i hope Tyra will not send her home because she really needs time to show up her potential.The blonde team: This photo is not consistent, felt like Alexandria is an outsider in the picture. Her pose and her smile do not match with other girls. However, i like the emotion of Molly, and it proved again that her true hair is far better than the weed.

So who will be eliminated tomorrow night? Stay tune my upcoming post!

Mr. Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts