Sunday, March 20, 2011

T H A N K Y O U

Woohoo, this week is very happening, because this is my birthday week!
First of all, i wanna thank to my sisters esp Kayla, who made a special multimedia greeting card for me, you know i am not that kind of sweet talk person, but it is truly amazing and beautiful.
Other than Kayla, my mum also made a homemade sponge cake to me, and without any doubt, this is the best sponge cake i have eaten in my entire life, bravo 二姑娘!
Sponge Cake

Next group of peoples that i wanna thank so much is my lovely colleagues, thank CW and KH for your kindness in helping me to change my tyre (tyre punctured on my way to celebration, what a bad luck), thank Sophie and Evelyn for your interesting gifts, and also thank to LM, AP, MH, MS for attending the dinner, i am really happy to hang out with all of you that day.

Deng deng! Now is the turn of my beloved Kulaian! I need not to thank much here, because you all know i am really happy for the time that we group together, koren food is nice, the environment is great, even the boss treated us likes VIP; sky lounge is beautiful (though is a bit bored), and alcohol made us high as usual. T.H.A.N.K you so much Kulaian.
We are shooting everywhere, including in the lift...haha
Sky Lounge
Kimchi and BBQ
The uniform of the celebration-Seablue and black

OOps, i am almost forget you and you. My top fans, thank you for your "live" show, it is really memorable. And thank to LL, your mms reminded me the day we spent in TGI Friday, the muffin cakes that you bought for me, see you in BKK trip ya!Haha....

Last but not least, thank you everyone who wishing me through sms and facebook, i am really appreciate every single of your greeting deep from my heart :)

25 is the turning point in my life, i wish i can earn more money but enjoy my life at the same time, hopefully this is a great year to me and to you too....

Good luck.

Mr. Ring

1 comment:

Popular Posts