Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tight my heart with BELT

I don't have much belt in my wardrobe, it fact, just little as five fingers count. Actually i don't like to wear belt during school times, i felt it is inconvenient in gent and little extra for the outfit. I started to feel the importance of belt when i need to attend job interview, which need to give a professional impression to the interviewers. From that time onward, my belt start to have 1, 2, 3...and now, i need a brown color one in order to fit my new jean urgently. Do you fall in love with belt? or you still feel it is an extra for the overall outfit like my previous thought? Is nice to have at least one in the wardrobe, sometimes is not only for styling, but for safety because you never know when you will lose weight in the future.

Have a nice day, and Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslim friends!

Mr. Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts