Sunday, August 14, 2011

de-Hibernating

Hello my fabulous friends!
After hibernated for 2 months +, i am going to reactivate this site! Sorry for abandon you all for such a long time, i am just lost my passion on fashion suddenly after the finale of ANTM cycle 16, perhaps lack of motivation to write and write.

However, i am back! As i promised, i will never leave this crazy world of Mr. Ring, this is part of my soul, and this is where i can diving through the world that i wish to be.

Stay tune for my further update, and don't miss up the latest news of America Next To Model all star cycle......Bye!

P/s: Kayla is back in ANTM all star! I can't hide my happiness of knowing that, hooray~

1 comment:

  1. I like fashionable Dressess and want to wear. Fashion Trends is on of the best site for latest fashion news

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts