Monday, February 25, 2008

Intensity

Nowadays my mood was so intense when i woke up from sleep,this is because when you open your eyes,the first sight in front of you is someone who is very very hardworking...seriously doing their assignment,report or even study(if got time).This is the normal scenario of my house....i think my house like an office...the "staff" work from night till morning...eyes stare in front of pc continuously....dunno what they are really busy of...feel that i am the only lazy ppl in the house....arh....let me out!Sometimes,i wonder do I make the wrong decision of moving house?I found that i am getting harder and harder to adapt this intense life recently.

I know you will say.."relax...dun compare urself with others.."but this is really hard to archieve it...for me...i will try not to compare...but sometimes the big environment will force you to move it on although you really no mood to do it...then my pressure will arise and the whole day is not as colourful as i thought dy.

I am quite a hyperactive ppl...i cant just sitting there untill finish my work...it is very impossible to me...I am quite admired those who can handle their pressure well...because they play hard...and work hard for the same time.For me...i juz think i am the intermediate...i stucked in the confusing situation and lately i found that i mostly lost in my life...the directionless situation like last year appear again...and this is the thing that i dun want to face again in this brand new year...omg...somebody out there...plz help me!

This intense morning will pull my mood down to the lowest level....i dunno i can even put a smile on my face today or not...intense....intense....intense....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts