Sunday, March 2, 2008

UPdates!

23/02/2008
Yeah...finally is the PAP that i looking forward long time ago.It is great and happy to join chinese activity because i really headache to work with those Mr/Mrs.M dy...they are too slow and sometimes so childish...They didn't think the effect of their decision and what the things that come out from their mouth sound so so so unrealistic...

PAP is full of fun,joined as Usher...i learnt quite a lot from there.This job is nt easy because you need to stand for quite a long time...and for me who is hyperactive...i am trying very hard to stand straight because i know there are thousand of eyes staring at me... : (


28/02/2008

Going Sunway Pyramid to relax...and food hunting!Haha...i am so stress these few weeks because so many things need to do and so many problems arise from the faculty night.Yeah,i admit that i got miss communication with my head but i dun think this is fully my mistake because i try my best to update the news from her but seems she rarely reply my msg....what else can i do?


29/02/2008

A big problem from faculty night....and this is also part of my prediction.I told the Top 5 of the fostech dy,but they dun want to listen and insist to organize...then i juz do lol...Be flexible man....we no need to follow the schedule like previous year....and stop thinking some of the unrealistic activity dy...if you cant even organize faculty activity well...what use if you want to organize activity across the whole Malaysia?Like chinese ppl always said,"if you dun have such a big head...never ever try to wear a big cap!"because what?It will fall down man!


2/03/2008

Swimming in the early morning!yeah,i like swimming....and i found that i really like sport recently...dun say i am nt sporty again ya....Compare with those who din do exercise...i think my life is more meaningful at least i din bury my head in the assignment,report,test for the whole day...i always wonder how they manage to do it ya?Sigh.

My partner(Usher) of PAP...we serve VVIP together...pretty ya?hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts